IFP UNILIGHT CLASS-K is a specially formulated, ready to use extinguishing agent for oil & fat fires. It is formulated with speciality organic salts, stabilizers & preservatives. The formulation gives very satisfactory performance at any temperature. It is an efficient fire-extinguishing agent for grease related fires, cooking appliances, deep fat fryers, broilers, hoods and duct works.
IFP UNILIGHT CLASS-K has unique features as under:
• reacts chemically with oil & forms a non combustible layer on surface, thereby provides a very fast flame knock down & complete securement of grease related fires
• high reactivity of chemicals reduces fire intensity of oil immediately
• no fuel pick-up
• ease of post fire clean up
• totally non-corrosive product
• safe to handle & use
• environmental friendly
• does not produce any hazardous by-products due to fire or reaction with burning oil.
Appearance Clear Liquid
pH 9.0 – 11.0
Specific Gravity 1.10 to 1.30 gm/ml
Viscosity Less than 20 mm2/s
Pour Point <(-)5°C
NFPA 17 A
Part Number Description Volume, m3 (ft3) Weight (kg) 104020-01 Pails/Cans 20L (5.28 Gallon) 0.028 (0.99) 25.2 104020-02 Pails/Cans 30L (7.93 Gallon) 0.040 (1.40) 37.8 104020-03 Barrels 200L (52.84 Gallon) 0.318 (11.23) 249.2 104020-04 IBC Tote 1000L (264.2 Gallon) 1.386 (49.09) 1257
Copyright@2020. All Right Reserved
Powered by Onqanet Technology pvt ltd.